Ok, you need a home inspection in the Long Island area. You want to know why you should choose Hi-Tech Home Inspections. Here are the three simple reasons:
- Hi-Tech Home Inspections was founded by NY State Licensed Home Inspector Donato (Dan) Mignone. Graduated from Polytechnic University – Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Trained at the Merrell Institute of Home Inspection.
- 25 years of experience including remodeling homes, building structures, building bathrooms, cabinetry, furniture making, electrical work, plumbing, installing solar systems.
- Trained by United Infrared in the use of Infrared photography – offer state of the art infrared detection as an optional service to detect moisture, electrical, thermodynamic problems.
- “I will inspect your home like it was for my family.” – Each inspection is performed patiently and with attention to detail. Clients are encouraged to come along and ask questions. It’s easy to be conscientious when you love what you do!
- You, the client, are my only concern. Your inspection report will be clear, accurate and honest. Every inspection is performed to NY State Department of State standards. (Ask about our law enforcement discount.)
Buying a home should be a joyful and rewarding experience. Hi-Tech Home Inspections’ mission is to ensure you are actually getting what you are paying for. Whether you are up-sizing, down-sizing or buying your first home the last thing you need is to find out that your new home has severe and costly problems. Even minor, almost imperceptible problems can grow to become financially draining nightmares. HI-TECH Home Inspections uses the latest technology, and a “go the extra mile” attitude to uncover issues that other inspectors might miss. We will supply you with a complete, meticulously prepared, yet easy to understand report that will empower you to make a knowledgeable decision. If you do decide to purchase your new home, HI-TECH Home Inspections will arm you with the information you will need to negotiate a fair price.
HI-TECH Home Inspections also performs inspections for homeowners who are in the process of selling their home. Don’t let a bad inspection report put you at a negotiating disadvantage or cost you the sale of your home. Armed with a HI-TECH inspection report, you can repair problems before potential buyers make their decision. Your home will stand out from the crowd and put buyer’s minds at ease when it comes up with a clean bill of health. HI-TECH Home Inspections will help you get the most for your most valued possession.